Saturday, December 18, 2010

Manly Phoenix

This place has a stunning location. Great views, close to the water, you can smell the sea!
Food, to me, tasted a bit ordinary. The pork ribs that I ordered disappointed a great deal. The ribs were very dry, sauce was almost non-existent and the taste was pretty bad. I can confidently say that the ribs hadn't been done fresh, they had simply been reheated. Nothing wrong with that but should've been done better. The other people with had seafood which was Ok. So on a food front, this place failed to impress but the location is still great.
I've been back a few times and my impression of food at this place remains the same. Nothing to write home about, but its great place to sit down and catch up with friends or workmates.
Manly Phoenix on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment